Saturday 20 July 2013

What's on my iPhone??

    
Hey everyone!


I thought I would share with you what I have on my iPhone! I have a black 16gb iPhone 4s and I've had it for nearly two years now. I honestly don't know how I existed without this device! (Okay so maybe I'm being a tad melodramatic.. ha ha but I LOVE it!) I don't have as many apps as I used to, because I take a ton of photos and I rarely get around to deleting them, so I've had to delete some apps to make room... (although I didn't really need to do that because I still have 4gb available... I just didn't want a ton of apps that I'll probably never use...) I took screen shots from my phone and I won't go into detail about all of the apps because a lot of them are pretty self explanatory, but whatever isn't really clear, I can talk a little bit about...



My lock screen
Mostly social media and just apps I use almost everyday
I keep all my apps on this page in folders to keep it more organized where as on the first page, I have them mostly for convenience...
I keep news stand on a separate page because I never use it and it gives me a good idea of how my background will look! (I got my home screen and lock screen images from Google)
These are more apps I like to use everyday
The Lorna Jane app is an app that tracks your walk or run and it even maps out where you went and for how long and also how many calories you burned.. It's pretty nifty!

I have some games for my hubby on my iPhone and iPad as well
Pretty self explanatory, I have apps for California and Canada because I go back home quite frequently and I like to know what's going on and what time I can catch the train.
Like it says, these are random apps. Time play is a Canadian app for the Cineplex Theatres, P.D. is a period tracker.. (Let's be real, unless I write stuff like that down I never remember..)  I only use Keek and Vine to follow some of my favourite YouTube people. 
Just some shopping apps, the top three are for malls I frequent and the Cinemark and Cineplex are for theatres here and back home in California
I had more cooking apps, but I ended up never using them, so I deleted them...
If anyone knows of any good photo apps let me know! I'm always looking for new apps!
I recommend the Find iPhone app! In case you ever lose your phone or it gets stolen this is a great app! You can also add your other apple devices!




That's what's on my iPhone!
What are your favourite apps??



xoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment