Tuesday 23 July 2013

Movie Date Night!

Hey everyone! 


My hubby and I decided to have another date night and we decided on going to the movies! We saw Despicable Me 2 in 3D and it was so good! Like I said before, we are kids at heart and LOVE to watch cartoons and Disney/Pixar movies still. We saw the first Despicable Me in the theatre when it first came out, (Of course we loved it) and I was so excited when I found out they were making a sequel! The minions are so cute and just hilarious, I think everyone loves them, and I do too but my favourite has to be Gru. I love how he was super villain turned super dad! (And you can tell how much Margo, Edith and Agnes love him and how much he loves them, it's so heart warming and I thought about my dad a lot while watching the movie... Not to get all sappy and emotional, but I really  do have the best dad in the world!) In this movie it was all about saving the world, finding love, protecting family and growing up.. I won't  go into detail, but if you haven't seen this movie yet, GO NOW!! Lol it was so cute and super funny! I plan on getting it on DVD when it comes out and watching it like a million times ha ha ha!








Have you seen Despicable Me 2 yet??
What kinds of movies do you like the best?


xoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. The Minions are back at Markville Mall!!! Sunday from 11-2
    heres the link
    http://www.markville.ca/en/custom/Pages/MeettheMinionsonSunday,July28!.aspx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG!! Thank you for sharing this with me!! I MUST GO LOL

      Delete