Friday 26 July 2013

Summer Essentials! Clothes and Shoes! Part 8

Hey everyone!



Welcome to the FINAL part of my Summer Essentials Series! Today's post is all about the clothes and shoes I gravitate towards during the Summer time. I am a creature for comfort rather than style, so I like to wear whatever makes me most comfortable. I don't wear heels and I'm not fond of skin tight clothes. Here's a list of basic "essentials' that I like to wear:


Clothes:

  • Tee Shirts
  • Camis/Tank Tops
  • Sheer Chiffon type Tops
  • Short & Maxi length dresses
  • Jeans (skinny, boyfriend, carpi and shorts)
  • Lightweight Cardigans 
  • Lightweight Hoodies
  • Cute Swimsuit (couldn't leave that out!)
Really anything that is light weight or flowy

Shoes:
  • sneakers
  • flip flops
  • flats
(just a side note: these photos are going to be all over the place, because I still don't have a full length mirror, or a tripod and my hubby is working today... LOL so these are some photos from current and past Summer activities.. Also not everything mentioned above will be pictured, but you get the idea... I thought it would be better than taking photos of the clothes by themselves like I do for my shopping adventures)






















That's all!
What is your go to look for the Summer?


xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment