Wednesday 3 February 2016

My December and January Ipsy Glam Bags!

While eagerly awaiting the arrival of my February glam bag, I wanted to share my goodies from December and January. 
As far as I can tell, there was no theme for December's bag, it was more of a thank you at the end of the year kind of thing. The bag is cute, with a red quilted patent leather look (it's plastic) and is a perfect match for the holidays.


December's items were:



  • Marc Anthony Hydrating Coconut Oil Conditioning Treatment
  • Elizabeth Mott Thank Me Later Eyeshadow Primer
  • Jersey Shore Spa Anti Aging Lip & Hand Polish in the scent Vanilla Bean
  • Pacifica Power Of Love Powerful Color Natural Lipstick in Nudie Red
  • Tarte Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Finishing Powder
I'm in love with all these items, but the one I was most excited about is the Tarte finishing powder! This is officially my first Tarte product, so I'm really excited to try it out!
I have a couple of Marc Anthony products, and for me, its hit or miss. I don't care for coconut in any form, but this has shea butter also, so the scent might be ok for me. I'm willing to try it, because I love to try new hair products. Who knows, this could end up being my new holy grail hair conditioner! 
I love Elizabeth Mott! I have various makeup items from their brand, and none of which have yet to disappoint! I really love my Essence primer, but I have to give this a go and see how it fares!
At first glance, I thought that this was a hand lotion. Then I opened the tube, and come to find out that it's an exfoliant! With winter in full swing I can really use this for my super dry lips. It smells delicious!
I love lipstick, so I was really happy to see one in my bag. I've never tried lip products from Pacifica, I have a few eyeshadow duos and I really like them, so I have high expectations for this lipstick. The color is a perfect nude shade for me, it has a subtle hint of red in it, which is perfect for my lips. Plus, how cute is that packaging?
As I said before, this is my first ever Tarte product, and I've heard a lot of good things about Tarte as a whole, so I'm interested in seeing how this finishing powder holds up.

The theme for January was All Eyes On You, and the bag has a cute mod Warhol inspired print.
My January goodies were:
  • The Balm Mr. Write (Now) Eyeliner Pencil in Jac
  • Pur~Lisse Blue Lotus 4-1 Eye Adore Serum for all skin types
  • Mitchell And Peach Body Cream in English Leaf
  • Beau Gachis Paris Smudge Brush
  • Hikari Cream Pigment in Mink
This eyeliner is a beautiful coppery gold/brown color, which is a perfect shade to make my blue eyes pop! I can't wait to see how well this wears.
I've gotten quite a few different Pur~Lisse items, but this looks like an under eye cream, which is something I haven't gotten before, and it's also something that I would be interested in using. It claims to hydrate, brighten, firms, and decreases puffiness.
I'm always happy to get body lotions, because I have fairly dry skin. I like the fresh scent of this cream, that is supposed to be inspired by the English Countryside. It has Shea butter, English honey and essential oils. I used it on my hands, and it absorbed quickly, without feeling greasy, it left my hands feeling pretty soft, and I like the light subtle floral fresh scent.
I firmly believe that you can never have too many makeup brushes! (that is, unless you are washing them!) The bristles feel pretty soft, and they're pretty dense, which is something I prefer in a makeup brush.
I can not get over the gorgeous color of this cream pigment! It's a beautiful rose gold, and I'm in love! I'm such a neutral junkie! I can't help myself!

That's all for today lovelies!
What were your favorite items from the December and January bags??
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment