Sunday 21 February 2016

My February Ipsy Glam Bag!

I have to say, that I loved my bag for February, however I was left underwhelmed by the contents. The theme for this month is Pretty In #IpsyPink and the bag has a super cute 8-bit envelope with a love heart on the front and a bright pink color on the back. 



The items I received were:


  • Chella Passionate Pink Lip Pencil
  • Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Oil
  • Paula Dorf Enhancer in Baby Eyes
  • Trust Fund Beauty Nail Polish in the color I'm Kind of a Big Deal
  • Margaret Dabbs London Glass Nail File
I would call this more of a lip crayon, than a pencil, but it's a really pretty color, and I absolutely love Chella's eyebrow pencil, so perhaps I'll love this too?
I'm interested in try this, I just wish it were a bigger size, hopefully I can get enough uses out of it to determine whether or not it makes a difference in my skin.
I feel like this is supposed to be a sort of highlight for the eyes, but it really gives off a concealer feel and color about it.
I was least impressed with this. It's a nail file, what more can I say? Although, i do prefer the glass files to the other ones.
This was my favorite item, its such a beautiful sweetheart mauve-y pink color, which is just perfect for the upcoming spring time. It also wears for a considerably decent amount of time without a top coat and is very opaque.

That's all today!
What was your favorite glam bag item?
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment