Wednesday 24 February 2016

February Top Box!

I'm pretty content with my February box, I like that the items are always varied and as far as I can remember, I have yet to get duplicate products. I wasn't thrilled with the soap that I got, mostly because the scent is too strong for me to handle, but other than that, I'm happy with my items.

I received:

  • Bliss Fabulous Drench 'n' Quench Moisturizer
  • Morgan Taylor Professional Nail Lacquer in the color Later Alligator
  • Nova Scotia Fisherman EXtreme Skin Care Sea Salt Soap
  • Smashbox Photo Finish Classic Primer
Moisturizer
After cleansing skin with bliss fabulous foaming face wash massage bliss drench 'n' quench onto face and neck for 30 seconds, allowing marine micro-droplets to lock-in hydration. 50mL. $48 at Sephora and Sephora,ca
So far I like this moisturizer, it's got a light and fresh scent, it absorbs quickly and leaves my skin feeling really soft. I don't feel like I've used this enough to notice any difference in my skin as far as hydration and that is concerned. I'll have to give it some more time.

Nail Lacquer
It's what's inside that counts. Inspired by luminous pearls, raw gems, semi-precious stones, glimmering silvers, and radiant gold all drawn from the earth. All pigments are saturated, pure, and finely milled for luminous metallics, never before seen shimmers, decadent cremes, stunning sheers and more glistening glitters. 15mL. $15.83
I wish there were more of a description to this polish, but I can say that it's really opaque and I only needed one coat, which is really impressive for a nail polish. It also dries pretty quickly and a little really goes a long way.

Soap
This naturally scented soap is perfect to nourish your dry winter skin. The organic Shea butter provides a satiny feel you will love! 116g. $5.95 Available at Sobey's, Wholefoods, Natural food stores near you or Online at NovaScotiaFisherman.com
I want to give this a try, despite the scent, because I like the other products from this brand that I've gotten in the past, I also like the idea that this is made with natural ingredients and is made for dry skin.

Primer
Worn alone or under foundation, our best-selling, oil-free primer helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and pores for flawless skin with a velvety-smooth finish. 30mL Available at Smashbox.com
This is one of my all time favorite primers! I pair this with POREfessional by Benefit and together they make my foundation glide on and my skin looks so flawless! Also this small 7.1mL sample size lasts forever! I've had one that I'm still currently using since about October and it's still got plenty of product in it. I was really excited to get another one of these ha ha!


That's all for today lovelies!
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment