Monday 16 November 2015

My October & November Ipsy Glam Bags!

October has gone in the blink of an eye, November is half way over already, and Christmas time is drawing near with every passing day and I am sooooooo excited! I have to say that I'm slightly underwhelmed with Ipsy for my October bag.. I liked 3 out of my 5 items. The other 2 I could have done without. The theme for October was Alter Ego, and the bag has an edgy shiny black side and a sort of classic metallic gold foiled side. Very fitting for its theme.

My October items were:

  • Mica Beauty Creme Eyeshadow in the shade Bronze
  • Nourish Organic Pure Hydrating Argan Face Serum
  • Emite Makeup Tweezers
  • Lavanilla Laboratories Pure Vanilla Deluxe Roller Ball Perfume
  • The Balm Cosmetics Meet Matt(e) Hughes Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick in the shade Committed 
This is an item I could have done without, I already own 2 pairs of tweezers, so I have no real need for these.
I personally don't like this fragrance, it's too far on the musky side for my taste. It's really a shame, because I love vanilla, and I was really excited at first glance.

November's Theme is Beauty Blast and OMG I LOVE THIS BAG! It's a galaxy print and has got to be my all time favorite print yet! I'm also really excited about all of my items this month! Way to go Ipsy! I redeemed points for a new eyebrow pencil as well, so I have 6 items to share this time instead of the usual 5. I really can't wait to try everything out!

November's goodies:
  • INSPR Fine Angle Liner Brush
  • Figs & Rouge Avance+ Flawless Effects Skincare Mattifying Pore Refining Primer
  •  Model Co Highlighting Trio in Champagne, Peach Bellini & Bronze
  • TreStique Mini Matte Lip Crayon in Nantucket Nude
  • Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara in Jet Black
  • Chella Hello Beautiful Eyes Tantalizing Taupe Eyebrow Color
I received this pencil in a dark brown color from a previous bag, and I really loved how defined it made my brows look! This taupe one will match my hair color better, I was really excited to be able to finally redeem some of the ipsy points I had been collecting!

That's all for now lovelies!
What were your favorite items from the October and November Glam Bags?
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment