Thursday 22 May 2014

BH Cosmetics Haul!

BH was having a sale on their site not too long ago, so I thought I would branch out and try some of their products! I already own 3 of their eyeshadow palettes and I LOVE those, I had to see what their other products had to offer! I have tried 5 out of the 7 items I purchased from them, so this is more of a haul rather than a review.. I plan on doing some more in depth reviews for these and other items in the future! All of these goodies cost me $27.20 CAD and that INCLUDES shipping costs! I believe BH ships worldwide and they're always having some kind of sale! I definitely recommend checking them out!


The items I purchased were:


  • Eyes on the 60's Eyeshadow Palette
  • Bombshell Bronzer in Starlet
  • 2 Blush Duo's in Daisy and Iris
  • Flawless Brow Trio in Light
  • Liquid Eyeliner Pen in Black
  • San Francisco Palette



What drew me to this palette are the GORGEOUS vibrant colours! Since I'm trying to get out of my neutral box so to speak, I thought this would be a good palette to try out!




I first saw this bronzer on YouTube, Judy from ItsJudyTime (I was watching her vlog channel) received a BH package and these Bombshell Bronzers were in there and I immediately fell in love with the packaging! I had to see for myself what was going on and I guess this bronzer coupled with the sale are what made me place an order! 



I am in LOVE with the Daisy blush duo (it's the one on the left) it's so bright! I'm still on the look out for a blush that will beat my body shop one and so far this is putting on a good fight! I haven't tried the Iris duo yet though... I'm loving these colours for spring and summer!




This brow trio looks fairly dark considering I picked the lightest option, and I've used it once and I like it pretty well so far.. I'm still more comfortable with my brow pencils though, I feel like I can fill my brows in better with them... I suppose I just need some more practice!



I prefer eyeliner pens over the gel pots, (I still love them but they can be a pain sometimes) because I don't have to use a brush or anything and it makes application a lot easier! I'm on the fence about this though, I tried it once and it seemed really dried out and wouldn't transfer on to my lids.. I'll have to give it another go and see what happens.




I really wanted to try out one of the California palettes and naturally I chose the San Francisco palette! I liked the colours in this one compared to the other 2 and I felt that I would get a lot more use out of this one. Plus being born and raised in the Bay Area, its like having a little piece of home. I really love the packaging it's so different! I used 4 of the shadows out of this palette so far and I am really loving it!





On the left I am wearing eyeshadows from the San Francisco Palette and on the right I'm wearing the liquid liner, the bronzer, eyebrow trio and the daisy blush.


That's all for now lovelies!
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment