Friday 30 May 2014

Quick Beauty Haul!

Just wanted to share a few things that I've acquired over the last 2 months. During April and May I really tried to branch out a bit and get out of my "comfort zone" so to speak and try out some new things. I've had these items for a while now, but some how it slipped my mind to post them.. (I swear I have the memory of a gold fish sometimes!) Anyway, I plan on doing my May favourites post over the next couple of days so keep an eye out for that!


I bought these items from different places and during different times, so I don't remember what I paid.. Sorry if anyone wanted to know those details... Everything was very affordable and I got the items from The Body Shop for half off because they were having a sale.

On to the good stuff!


From Walmart, I picked up:

  • Pure Ice Nailpolish in Crazy Love
  • Wet N Wild Color Icon Blush in Heather Silk
  • Wet N Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Palette in Floral Values




From Coastal Scents I bought:


  • Classic Blender Crease Synthetic BR-C-S08
  • Classic Blender Crease Natural BR-C-N08
  • Pro Blending Fluff BR-250


Finally from The Body Shop:


  • Vitamin E Sink- In Moisture Mask (sample size)
  • Vitamin C Microdermabrasion  (sample size)
  • Pomegranate Softening Cream Cleanser
  • Pomegranate Invigorating Toner



That concludes this quick haul!
Until next time lovelies!
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment