Wednesday 14 May 2014

Updated Makeup Storage!

As the title of this post says, I wanted to share my updated make up storage!

I posted my make up and jewellery storage a while ago; (if you want to read that you can find it here) and not much has changed since then, besides the containers I keep my make up in now, and also my nail polish is no longer on my dresser, I put them into a shoe box that currently stays under my bed until I can find a better storage solution. I had a couple of office organizer type drawers that I got from Walmart; and while it sufficed at the time, eventually it didn't hold everything any more. (hoarder status... ha ha ha) Back in September I was on Amazon looking around for storage solutions and I came across these really nice looking acrylic drawers and they were really affordable, so I bought 2. (thinking that 2 would be enough to hold all my make up, unfortunately I was wrong.) I loved how they looked, how much make up they could hold, and because they're completely clear it makes it so much easier to see everything without going through every drawer. Recently, I bought 2 more sets of drawers, and I also reorganized everything so now it all fits and looks so nice on top of my dresser! (Each set has 3 drawers and I have 4 containers total.)

You can find the exact ones I bought:
InterDesign Drawers, Clear



No more nailpolish. It was seriously getting out of control ha ha I now have a couple of trinket type holders and a cute picture of my sister and I that we had taken while I was back home <3

In the top drawer on the left side I keep my primers, concealers and finishing powders.
Below that I have my foundations.
and finally in the last drawer of the first set I have my BB creams.
Just below that in the first drawer of the second set I keep my lipgloss.
Then my lipsticks.
Finally this drawer is sort of an over flow drawer, I keep things that don't belong any place else or that don't fit in another drawer.
In the top drawer on the right side is my mascara.
Then I have eyeliners, lip liners, and brow items.
Next I have my somewhat bigger eyeshadow "palettes" 
Then blush.
Below that are my bronzers.
Last but not least are my smaller eyeshadow "palettes" and singles.



That's all for my update!
I hope you enjoyed, I'm really loving it!

xoxoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment