Monday 12 May 2014

My May Ipsy Glam Bag!

I received my bag today! This bag marks a full year subscribed to Ipsy, and I think I'll make a post about it in the following week or so. As always you can subscribe to Ipsy here. This month's theme is Fresh Picks and seems to be more of a summer themed bag rather than spring.





This month's items:


  • Hang Ten Classic Sport Natural Sunscreen SPF 50
  • Eva NYC Therapy Session Hair Mask
  • Avene Thermal Spring Water Mist
  • Olive Lips Organic Lipbalm
  • Pacifica Mineral Eyeshadow Duo #1 (Celestial and Opal)


I just love this packaging! It's so bright and happy and neon. I tried a bit of this on my hand and it doesn't feel greasy at all, it absorbed fairly well, and it also doesn't have any fragrance (besides the typical sunscreen scent) which means I can put this on my face.

I also love this packaging, it's so pretty! I'm excited to try this out because it has Argan Oil and it's supposed to really condition and moisturize your hair. It also has something called Keravis Protein that increases the strength and elasticity of  your hair.

I'm really interested in trying this facial spray out. It's supposed to soothe and refresh sensitive skin. As far as I can tell it doesn't have any kind of scent. It came with a small booklet, that I'm going to read before I put this on my face.

Gotta say, I'm not really a fan of this on first impression.. Perhaps after I try it out I'll change my mind? It has an interesting minty scent.

The shadow on the left is actually an iridescent shimmery pink and the one on the right is a copper-y gold. 


That's all for this month lovelies!
What did you receive in your May Bag?

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment