Sunday 13 March 2016

My March Ipsy Glam Bag!

Spring is almost here, and for me, it's a little bittersweet, because I really love winter. The weather is getting warmer, and my allergies are really acting up now. *le sigh* Anyway, I am really happy with my bag this month! I got a really good selection of items, and they are all things that I would use on a regular basis. The theme for March is Hello Spring. The bag is really cute as well, with coral roses on a teal background and the inside of the bag is also coral. (If you are interested in checking out Ipsy, you can do so HERE)


The items I got this month are:

  • Me Me Me Loose Powder Brush
  • Vera Moda Eyeshadow Single in Clover
  • Pixi by Petra Beauty Blush Duo in Rose Gold
  • Marc Anthony 3 Day Smooth Perfect Blow Dry Smoothing Cream
  • NYX Liquid Suede in Kitten Heels
This brush is so soft! I can't wait to try it out and see how well it works.
This eyeshadow is GORGEOUS! It's a shimmery coral pink, and I can't wait to make use of this for spring and summer!
I really like the rose color of this duo, its so soft and pretty, definitely something I would wear. I tried to swirl the colors together, but the light shade sort of took over, I'll have to try to mix them with a brush and see if that works. Otherwise I'll have to just use them separately as a blush and highlight. 
This claims to keep hair straight, frizz free, and smooth for up to 3 days, I'm interested in putting that to the test. It has argan oil, shea butter, keratin and vitamin E and is made for all hair types.
I was most excited to see this in my bag, I absolutely love the Liquid Suede lipsticks and I now currently own 5 from the line. They are so opaque and pigmented, they last a long time and they don't make my lips feel dry at all. I have to say, I'm really becoming a fan of matte lips.
That's all for now lovelies!
What is your favorite glam bag goodie this month??
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment