Tuesday 22 March 2016

Ulta Haul!

I wanted to finally share with you guys the things I got from Ulta while I was back home for the holidays. I only get to shop at UIlta once a year, because their website doesn't ship to Canada, and their stores are only in the US. *sad face* When ever I go back home, my sister and I go splurge on new makeup goodies! I didn't purchase everything myself, some of these items were gifted to me from my mom and sister. I don't think I'll be going into detail about these products, because there are quite a few, but I do want to do some reviews and favorites posts in the future.
What I got: (Everything marked with a * was gifted to me)

  • Ulta Matte Lip Crayon in Raspberry Rose*
  • Ulta Matte Lip Crayon in Hazy Pink*
  • NYX Liquid Suede in Tea and Cookies
  • NYX Liquid Suede in Life's a Beach
  • Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water (travel size 30ml)
  • Benefit Porefessional primer (2 travel sized tubes 7.5ml each)
  • Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Airbrush Finish Foundation in 10 Porcelain Ivory
  • NYX Micro Brow Pencil in Taupe
  • Ulta Brow Duo in Light Brown*
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
  • Ulta Eyeliner Pencil in Black*
  • Ulta Eyeliner Pencil in Purple*
  • Bareminerals Lash Domination in Intense Black
  • Smashbox Full Exposure in Jet Black
  • IT Cosmetics Hello Lashes Extensions
  • IT Cosmetics Tight Line in Black
  • Ulta Electric Mascara in Purple Glitter*
  • Ulta Electric Mascara in Blue Glitter*
  • Pur Volume Vixen 4-in-1 Mascara (travel size 4.8ml)
  • Pur Starry Eyed Eyeshadow Palette
  • Maybelline Single Eyeshadow* (I have no idea what color this is because the label came off)
  • Maybelline The Blushed Nudes Palette*
  • Maybelline The Rock Nudes Palette*















That's all for now lovelies!
Where is your favorite place to shop for makeup, either online or in store??
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment