Friday 9 May 2014

My Glam Bag Favourites!

This round of Glam Bag Favourites features items from my February, March, and April bags. Not much else to say here, I think we all know the drill by now, so let's get started!




February Favourites:




  • POP Beauty Plump Pout Mini in the colour Fuchsia Freesia
  • Tini Beauty Eyetini Cordial Cream Shadow and Base in one in the colour Violette
  • Zoya Nail Polish in Dot

This lip gloss from POP Beauty is so GORGEOUS! I absolutely love this bright pink fuchsia shade, and even more than that I love the consistency and texture of this gloss. At first glance I thought this might be really sticky, but it's definitely not! It's so creamy and butter-y smooth on the lips and the colour pay off is amazing! I seriously need to look into buying some things from their website! These come in 4 different shades and are 10.50 each. Plump Pout Lip Gloss



This cream eyeshadow/base by Tini Beauty is such a pretty light purple colour. Unfortunately, It comes off more pigmented in the tube and swatched on my skin than it does on the lid. On the plus side, it is a build-able colour, and can be worn alone or as a base under other shadows. I liked the way it made my purple powder shadows pop, but I also really liked it when worn alone. It dries pretty fast and blends well. It doesn't crease or fade out, and it doesn't need a primer first, but I always use one anyway. These come in 7 shades and run for $18.00 a piece. Eyetini Eye Cordial Shadow and Base


Zoya has fast become one of my favourite nail polish brands! They are all so opaque and the consistency is great, they aren't too thick or too runny. This polish is a very pretty light sweetheart pink, it's so dainty and such a lovely spring colour. These nail polishes last almost a week on my nails without a top coat and with 2 coats I'm good to go! Zoya Polishes go for $9-10 each and come in a variety of shades and textures. Zoya Dot

Top is the cream shadow and on bottom is the gloss.

March Favourites:


  • Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick in Get Ready
  • Nicole by OPI Roughles Nailpolish in On What Grounds
  • Be A Bombshell Eyeshadow Quad in Bora Bora

 I'm loving this Marvelous Moxie Lipstick from Bare Minerals! It's such a creamy rich deep nude-y pink colour with some hints of red. This lipstick feels so hydrating and makes my lips feel soft and it has great staying power. These lipsticks come in 18 shades and cost $18.00 a piece. Marvelous Moxie Lipstick 



I have to say that as soon as I got this nail polish I was in love! Then I applied it to my nails and I was a little unsure about, it but only at first. Over all I really do love it; however it took some getting used, to because this nail polish has a very unusual texture that I've never seen before. The colour is a stunning robin's egg blue and I LOVE it, but it has a gritty sort of texture when it dries that kind of feels similar to sand paper on your nails. (not in a bad way though!) It's so different from any nail polish I own, but that's what I like about it! The great thing is this polish lasts forever and doesn't need a top coat! There are 4 colours to choose from and are about $9.00 each on Amazon. Roughles Nail Polish


What is there not to love about these eyeshadows?! They are so silky smooth and super pigmented! Plus they last for so long without creasing or fallout and they blend like a dream! I like to wear the top 2 colours together and the bottom 2 colours together, I'll have to mix and match some more, but I really love this quad! It's so versatile and I feel like I could create a lot of different looks using these 4 shadows. This eyeshadow quad is $16.00 on the Be a Bombshell website. Bora Bora Eyeshadow Quad 

At the very top is the Marvelous Moxie Lipstick and below that are the eyeshadows from the Bora Bora Quad.

April Favourites:


  • Elizabeth Mott Pop! Goes The Shadow Eyeshadow in Champagne 
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Velvet Glide on Eyepencil in Black Velvet

 This eyeshadow is the most beautiful shimmer-y champagne gold colour and I'm in love! It's perfect as an accent colour and even just to wear alone. It's a silky smooth build-able shadow that blends effortlessly on the lid. It definitely makes my eyes pop! Currently, there are 3 shades and they are $12.00 each. POP! Goes the Shadow 


 I've been using this 24/7 velvet eyeliner every time since I got it in my April bag. I really love how bold the colour is and how it glides on my lids, it also lasts all day on my eyelids and a really long time in my upper lash line, where other liners fade out and transfer on to my water line.. I haven't had any problems with smudging, (you can smoke it out if you want) smearing, flaking or fading with this. This pencil is $20 from Urban Decay. 24/7 Velvet Eyeliner

On top is the eyeliner and below that is the eyeshadow.


That's all for this round of Favourites!
What are some of your favourite items from previous bags?

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment