Tuesday 16 February 2016

Zoya Nail Polish (Mini Haul & Swatches)

My love for Zoya all started with a bottle I received in a Glam Bag about a year ago, and I've been smitten ever since! I have to say that Zoya is my favorite brand of nail polish, they have a wide selection of colors, finishes, and textures. Their formulas are really good, the colors are super opaque, and they do not contain formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, toluene, dibutyl phthalate, or camphor, and I find that the polish lasts a lot longer than others on my nails. Zoya has a special every once in a while, where you can get a certain number of bottles of nail polish for free, and only pay for shipping. This is the second time that I've taken part of this promotion, the time before, I got 4 full sized nail polishes and 3 mini ones. This time the offer was for 4 full sized bottles of nail polish. I paid 15 dollars for international shipping I believe? Their nail polish runs for $10 on their website, so it's a pretty good deal, even for international shipping.

The colors I chose were:

  • Caitlin
  • Natty
  • Elodie
  • Brigitte











That's all for today!
What is your favorite nail polish brand?
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment