Saturday 6 July 2013

Nerdy Collection! (My POP! Vinyl Figures)

Hey everyone!


Today's post is going to be rather short, I thought I would show you my most recent collection.. I started collecting these figures maybe two years ago? It all started when my hubby and I went to Playdium (It's similar to Dave and Busters, but a lot smaller and I prefer D&B to Playdium... For those who don't know what either of these are, they are basically big arcades with various types of games and for some games you can win tickets to redeem for prizes) I had my eye on this Eric Cartman Bobble Head, but I ended up a little short, (I actually found a talking one while I was back home for Christmas a little later on) so the next thing that really caught my eye was the one that started my collection.. I saw this super cute Princess Leia Bobble Head and I just HAD to have her!(I love Star Wars, and Return of the Jedi is my all time favourite!) I now have ten figures, two were gifts and the rest I acquired gradually over time. I think these figures are so adorable with their big bug eyes and the details are quite impressive. I can't wait to expand my collection, and I want to display them somewhere properly but I'm not sure where yet... For now they hang out with my video games and consoles in a big armoire that my television sits on in my bedroom... I get these from places like, Hot Topic, HMV, and Amazon.com. If you like the ones I have and want to see what other kinds there are out there (there are tons of different ones!)  just Google POP! Vinyl Figures...


I have these figures currently:

  • Princess Leia
  • Mickey Mouse
  • Cheshire Cat
  • Homer Simpson
  • Batman
  • The Joker
  • Freddy Krueger 
  • Jason Voorhees
  • Hello Kitty
  • Carl the Minion 











That's all for now! 
Do you collect anything??


xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment