Wednesday 10 July 2013

Summer Essentials Part 6 (Miscellaneous Items)

Hey there everyone!




Welcome to part 6 of my Summer Essentials Series! This is all about the random items I like to use and have during the Summer Season and these didn't really fit into any specific category, so I thought I would just group them all together!



First up, we'll go with candles I've been loving for Summer! I get most of my candles from Bath and Body Works and I have seven I'm loving at the moment! I tend to go for the more savoury food-y type smells all year round, so I really wanted to branch out and get some fruit-y ones too...




They are:


  • Mint Chocolate 
  • Espresso Bar
  • Summer Boardwalk
  • Strawberry Patch
  • Fresh Picked Cherries
  • Market Peach
  • Cranberry Pear Bellini
















and now I will list some other things I like to have and use during the Summer:

  • a big tote bag
  • my Starbucks tumbler
  • my Pink water bottle (Got to keep hydrated!)
  • Camera (which won't be pictured here because I use it to take the photos for my blog)
  • iPhone (obviously)
  • iPad (another obvious choice)
  • iPod (because I LOVE music)
  • a big beach towel (for the beach or swimming at the pool)
  • a good book




The black case holds my iPod, the Rilakkuma is my camera case, the game boy case holds my iPhone and the polka dot case holds my iPad






That's all for now! 
I probably missed something; so is there any miscellaneous item you have to have for the Summer that I may have missed??




xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment