Friday 19 July 2013

Stormy Weather...

Hey everyone


We've got another thunder storm over here, and it's pouring rain and pretty windy and just plain gross outside... I'm hoping the power doesn't go out again; because on top of all of this, I'm feeling terrible.. Ugh.. I'm not exactly sure what I caught, but I've been feeling less than wonderful for the last few days.. So I'm going to go drink some hot tea and hide in my dark room cuddled in a fuzzy blanket watching Netflix until my hubby gets home from work... This is not exactly turning out to be an ideal Summer is it? Oh well, tomorrow is another day and hopefully it will be beautiful! I hope everyone is having a wonderful day and hopefully it's sunny wherever you are! 








I did my nails last night and thought it was pretty fitting for the weather we're having today...
Sally Hansen Polishes in Navy Baby and Fractured Foil


What do you do besides sleep when you're sick??


xoxoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment