Monday 15 July 2013

Moon Prism Power! (Nerdy Doll Collection!)

Hey everyone!



I thought I would share with you today another of my many collections.... (I SWEAR I'm not a hoarder LOL I just like to collect random things) I wanted to share my Sailor Moon Dolls! I have been a huge fan of Sailor Moon since I was a little kid, and I used to watch it every day without fail. My dad always sang the theme song in a really high pitched funny voice when it came on ha ha (My dad is so awesome!) I never owned any dolls myself when I was a kid, but I remember scouring through the shops in the malls looking for a Salior Venus doll for my little sisters seventh or eighth birthday (because Sailor V is her favourite and I'm a super awesome big sister like that.. Well sometimes.. We did fight a lot when we were younger, but I tried.. My sister and I are very close now, and I'm really glad about that) and my mom and I finally found one at my favourite comic book shop (that is sadly closed down now.. I was really sad to see it was some clothing store after I went back to my old city for a visit with my dad one day, it was maybe a year or so after we moved to a new city..)  and needless to say she loved it and when we played Barbies, Sailor Venus was Barbie's daughter (lol) When I moved to Canada my hubby introduced me to the very addictive world of eBay... (Very awesome for me, not so awesome for my credit card ha ha ha) I would always look around for inexpensive anime toys, since I had never owned any and I always wanted some.... (I have various action figures including some Sailor Moon ones, but that is for another post) A few years ago I was looking around for the dolls and I found a set of them for maybe $30 CAD so of course I jumped all over that and bought them! I also found a larger doll that was of Princess Serena and you bet I didn't hesitate buying her! I wish I could have gotten some villains, but if I tried to look for them now, they would probably cost a small fortune... It's okay though because I'm pretty content with the ones I managed to scoop up, I have seven dolls in total: Sailor Moon, Sailor Mercury, Sailor Mars, Sailor Jupiter, Sailor Venus, Tuxedo Mask and Princess Serena. My favourite Sailor Scout besides Sailor Moon (Of course!) has always been Sailor Mars, she can kick some serious butt, although she can be such a meanie to Serena... (ha ha) I have a cute picture of Sailor Mars as my background image on my phone and Sailor Moon as my lock screen (Still a kid at heart and I will ALWAYS love Sailor Moon!) Enough of that! On to the photos!












That is my Sailor Moon Doll collection!
Do you like to collect any types of anime toys/dolls??
What is your favourite anime?


xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment