Wednesday 24 July 2013

Awesome New Find!

Hey there!


Today I just wanted to make a short post on a really awesome new find I got the other day! My hair is pretty damaged from colouring it so frequently for the last couple years, and it has always been really bad with tangling (Just looking at it will turn it into a huge rat's nest.... UGH) so I've been really trying to take better care of my hair and just be more gentle with it... (I used to just rake the brush through my hair to get all the knots out..Yeah, I know.. But I'm not exactly the patient type all the time...) The other day I went to Walmart for some things and I really needed a new hair brush, because the one I was using was in pretty bad shape. It had broken bristles and some were completely broken off... I wasn't really looking to buy anything right away, but I found a nice brush and decided to get it. Before I left the hair aisle, I glanced briefly to the end of the display and something really caught my attention! It was the Tangle Fix brush by Goody. Now Goody is a brand that has been around forever and I'm pretty sure that everyone and their mom used and probably still uses Goody products... (I know that my Granny and mom still do) My brushes are usually from Goody or Con Air. I've seen a lot of people talking about detangling brushes, and I really wanted to try one out, so this was a pretty pleasant surprise! It cost about $10 CAD and to me it was well worth the price, I've been using only this brush since I got it. It's a handheld brush with a small and a medium side for smaller hands. It says you can use it on wet or dry hair, but I NEVER brush my hair while it's wet, because that is when your hair is most vaulnerable and prone to damage... The bristles are very flexible and alternate between large and small sized bristles throughout, so your hair doesn't snag. This glides through my hair effortlessly and doesn't snag and rip at my hair like other brushes I've used before. I've noticed less breakage and fallout with this brush. The package says that this brush is made for straight, wavy, curly and coily hair, it's super lightweight and has easy grip sides. I love it and I'm so happy I stumbled across this and I don't think I'll be using any other brush or comb to brush through my hair ever again!






I never thought I would dedicate an entire post to a hair brush, but honestly, I was just so impressed with this product it would be wrong of me not to share!

Good job Goody! ha ha


What is your favourite hair product or a hair product that you can't live without??




xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment