Thursday 4 July 2013

Summer Essentials! My Go To Accessories! (Part 5)

Hey there!


Welcome to part 5 of my Summer Essentials Series! This is all about my favourite "go to" accessories for the Spring/Summer! During the Fall and Winter I don't usually wear many accessories, because it gets quite cold here and I'm usually always wearing a winter coat, so accessories are kind of a flop since no one really sees them... To be honest, until this last August I was never really an accessory kind of girl.. I would wear the random pair of earrings here and maybe a bracelet there and sometimes a necklace but not often. I also didn't really own much of the above mentioned items. I've been collecting here and there for nearly a year now, so my collection is pretty decent. I love bracelets and bangles, I'd say they are my favourite thing to wear hands down. I love to layer them and mix and match different styles together to compliment whatever outfit I'm wearing. If there was one type of accessory I own but hardly if ever wear, it would be rings... I'm not really sure why, I just don't really wear them... I like rings and would love to get some nice statement or cocktail type rings, but I don't know if I would actually wear them... Most of these things I got from places like Forever 21, Charlotte Russe, Hot Topic etc. (all of which are very affordable, so big plus there!)


So here's a small list of accessories I like to wear on a regular/semi-regular basis:


  • Stud Earrings
  • Dangling or long Earrings
  • Long Necklaces
  • Bracelets and Bangles
  • Sunglasses
  • Hair Ties, Clips, Bobbi Pins etc. 
  • A Clutch or Swing-pack type purse (I usually don't like to carry a big purse around with me, because we are out and about doing things and a big purse can get in the way, especially if we are at theme parks or fairs or what have you)


















That was kind of a shorter post; but I thought a simple list and some photos would be more effective or efficient than explaining everything, since I feel like most of these accessories are pretty self-explanatory. Besides, who doesn't love pictures? (ha ha)
 [P.S. Can you tell I like stars?? LOL]

Those are my go to accessories for the Summer! What are your go to accessories or favourite type of accessories to wear??


xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment