Thursday 17 December 2015

Walking In A Winter Wonderland! (Blogmas Day 17)

Welcome to Blogmas day 17! My sister and I decided to go check out some Christmas lights around town. I absolutely love looking at Christmas lights and seeing the creative ways people decide to decorate their houses. She took me around a couple of streets in the city she lives in, and she also took me to the most amazing house in Vallejo! Seriously, it looked like something you see on tv! Every inch of the property was decked out in all of these lights and decorations and they had music playing and Santa was even there! It was the coolest thing I've ever seen before! 



















That's it for day 17! 
Where were the best Christmas lights and decorations you've ever seen??
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment