Wednesday 9 December 2015

Updated Hair Care Routine! (Blogmas Day 9)

Welcome to blogmas day 9! I've been meaning to post this for a while now, but I always seem to forget about it... Its been quite a long time since I posted my hair care essentials (that you can read HERE) and a lot has changed since that post, for starters, I've narrowed down the products I use considerably, and there are only a couple of items that I still use today. I have fine and slightly frizzy hair, my ends tend to get very dried out if I don't condition them properly, and my roots get oily a lot faster if I use anything more than shampoo and a small amount of conditioner here and there. I also used to have a very dry scalp, until I was recommended a new shampoo by a hair stylist. I still only wash my hair around every 3-4 days and I always try to avoid heat as much as possible. Now and then I'll flat iron my hair or curl it, and in rare cases I'll blow dry it when I'm in a hurry and need to be someplace, I always use a heat protectant, and more recently I've been using a finishing oil to tame any frizzies left behind.

Products I use:
  • Goody hair tanglefix
  • Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Special Shampoo and Conditioner
  • L'oreal Hair Mask
  • Organix Coconut Milk Serum
  • Tresemme Heat Protectant
  • Paul Mitchell Light Detangler
  • Paul Mitchell Smoothing Gloss Drops







I also take Biotin vitamins for my hair and nails, it really helps to grow my hair faster.


The previous photos were taken earlier today, I washed my hair, put the organix serum throughout the lengths and the ends and let it air dry. I cut my hair about 2 summers ago, (I cut it to just below my shoulders) and it's just about to where it was before I cut it.
Before I cut my hair Summer 2014 (Also, I used a flat iron on my hair this day)
And right after the cut Summer 2014

That's all for day 9 of blogmas!
What are your go to hair products?
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment