Saturday 5 December 2015

The Body Shop Holiday Scent Haul! (Blogmas Day 5)

Welcome to Blogmas day 5! The Body Shop was having a sale on their bath and body products recently, I believe it was 40-50% off. I saw Shannon from YouTube (Shaaanxo) had received a Body Shop gift box, and the scent was an apple one made for Christmas. She said it smelled like green apple candies and I was pretty intrigued. So when I got an email saying their site was having a sale, I decided to give their Christmas scents a try. They have 3 limited edition Christmas scents: Frosted Cranberry, Frosted Plum, and Glazed Apple. I went for the Glazed Apple scent, because I love green apple everything. The Glazed Apple scent smells just like green apple Jolly Ranchers! I am OBSESSED! Also, I feel slightly sad, because I know that this scent is only around for the holidays and then it will be gone.

I got:

  • Shimmer Mist (100 ml or 3.3 fl. oz.)
  • Body Butter (200 ml or 6.75 oz.)
  • Hand Cream (30 ml or 1.0 fl. oz.)
  • Shower Gel (250 ml or 8.4 fl. oz.)
  • Shimmer Lotion (250 ml or 8.4 fl. oz.)
The lotions and body butter are so hydrating and absorb quite quickly, the shimmer lotion is VERY glittery, so just a warning, you'll end up looking like a unicorn threw up all over you, but eventually it mostly comes off and you're left with a slight shimmer. The shower gel is awesome, I wasn't sure how good it would be because it is soap free, but it smells great, lathers up great, and makes me feel squeaky clean! The shimmer mist is really nice, it has semi long lasting power, and unlike its lotion counterpart, it has a very subtle shimmer to it.





Needless to say I have found my new favorite Christmas scent and I look forward to smelling like a giant green apple Jolly Rancher from now on!
That concludes Blogmas day 5! 
What is your favorite Christmas time scent??
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment