Wednesday 23 December 2015

Candy Cane Lane! (Blogmas Day 23)

Today my sister, my cousin and I went to the Monterey area to see Candy Cane Lane in Pacific Grove. It's a neighborhood that goes all out with Christmas decorations every year, and as long as I have lived in California, I've never been! We randomly decided today that we should go check it out, because Christmas lights?! (Haha) it was really neat seeing all the different displays and lights, and even though there was no real theme or anything going on, everything looked really awesome together. I was really glad I had the opportunity to check it out!

That's all for today lovelies! I can't believe Christmas is almost here!
If you're in the area, I definitely recommend checking out Candy Cane Lane!
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment