Monday 7 December 2015

Essence Cosmetics Haul! (Blogmas Day 7)

Welcome to day 7 of Blogmas! I was recently contacted by Essence Cosmetics on Instagram (I was fan girling so hard!) and they wanted to send me a couple of products to try out! I decided that it was a perfect time to post some of the Essence items that I have been gathering recently. I was only sent a couple of things by the company, the rest was purchased by me, with my own money, because I absolutely love Essence! Since my first purchase a few years ago, Essence has become my favorite affordable drug store brand. You can get a plethora of different items in a wide variety of colors and styles and all of their products run from $10 and under! A couple of these were repurchases for me and the rest were just new things to try.

The items I bought were:


  • Silky Touch Blush in 08 Autumn Peach
  • All About Matt Fixing Powder
  • I heart Stage Eye Shadow Base
  • Long Lasting Eye Pencil in 18 Berry Merry
  • Long Lasting Eye Pencil in 19 Hot Scorch
  • I heart Extreme Crazy Volume Mascara
  • Liquid Eyeliner
  • I heart Punk Jumbo Eyeliner Pen in 001 Ultra Black
  • Super Fine Eyeliner Pen in 01 Deep Black
  • Metal Glam Eyeshadow in 01 Sugar Mint Candy
  • Metal Glam Eyeshadow in 03 Frosted Apple
  • Metal Glam Eyeshadow in 12 Are You Grey?
  • Metal Glam Eyeshadow in 15 Hello Goldie!
  • Metal Glam Eyeshadow in 18 Choco-chic
  • How To Make Nude Eyes Makeup Box











Essence gifted me:
  • Long Lasting Eye Pencil in 02 Hot Chocolate
  • XXXL Shine Lipgloss in 24 Just Gorgeous
  • Silky Touch Blush in 60 Life's A Cherry
  • Metal Glam Shadow in 05Chocolate Jewelery
  • Long Lasting Lipstick in 02 All You Need Is Red

I have a couple of favorites in here, the how to make nude eyes and the metal glam shadows are so pretty! They're super pigmented, so buttery soft, they blend like a dream, there's zero fallout and they wear all day. They're all shimmery, so if you're not a fan, it might be best to skip the metal glam shadows especially, because they are super glittery. I have found a new favorite eyeliner in the super fine pen! It is amazing! It's so easy to work with, and doesn't smudge, flake or fade out at all! I was super impressed by it and I use it every time I want to do a cat eye or winged liner. I really like the long lasting pencils, they work great on the upper lash line for a pop of color, but you have to build it up a bit on the water line and while doing a tight line. Overall, I really like everything, and for the price you really can't go wrong. I have yet to try a product and not like it.




That's day 7 in the bag!
I've really enjoyed Blogmas thus far, I really have missed working on my blog.
What is your favorite affordable makeup brand?
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment