Wednesday 2 December 2015

October & November Top Boxes! (Blogmas Day 2)

Welcome back to my Blogmas! For day two I wanted to share my last 2 Top Boxes with you guys, because I won't be able to share my December box until January! I'll be leaving for California pretty soon, so I won't be home to receive it.

I loved my October box and I was feeling a little less impressed with my November box. I'm hoping that I get the December box from my wish list, but it's not always a guarantee. Let's get on to the good stuff!

October's Box:

  • Makeup Forever Smokey Extravagant Mascara
  • Delectable Ultra Nourishing Hand Cream in the flavor Strawberry and Cream
  • Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Powered by Ceramide Night Cream
  • Emani HD Bamboo Setting Powder
Mascara
A precision mascara that adds volume, length, and curl. This clump free mascara delivers long-lasting wear in one stroke. Using 4-D technology, an exclusive microdefining wax complex envelops the lash surface in ultrablack pigments for far-away impact and up-close precision. The dual-purpose, cone-shaped brush creates extravagant volume from any distance. 6.8mL $28 Available at all Sephora stores and Sephora.ca 
This mascara sounds amazing, however, I haven't had an opportunity to try it out yet, because I got a mascara in one of my glambags and I did a campagin for bzz agent, so I haven't had the chance to give it a go yet.

Hand Cream
Indulge your hard working hands with a well-deserved treat. Packed full of goodness, this ultra nourishing hand cream is enriched with ingredients to smooth, nourish, and rejuvenate hands and cuticles. Rich and never greasy. Enjoy super-smooth, soft, and nourished hands. 60mL $15 Available at Be-Delectable.com
OMG This lotion smells like cake!! It definitely is not greasy, and it absorbs quickly into skin. Besides the heavenly scent, this lotion has shea butter, coconut oil, and aloe vera all which leave my hands feeling so soft and hydrated! This says that it is free of parabens, sodium chloride, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, GMO's, mineral oil, petrolatum, gluten, and triclosan. I've really been loving this lotion!

Night Cream
Flawless Future Night Cream supports skin's nighttime renewal process to help brighten and even skintone, and ease the appearance of fine lines. It features a stress-busting, mineral-rich botanical and an exclusive fragrance technology that's clinically proven to induce a feeling of well-being and relaxation for a better night's sleep. 50mL $66 Available at Hudson's Bay and TheBay.com

Setting Power
Seamlessly set your makeup and optimize light-reflection on the skin. Fine lines, wrinkles, and pores optically fade as skin is visibly smoothed. 12g $34 Available at Emani.com
I tried this on top of a not so great foundation, and it really helped reduce the appearance of my forehead lines.. I'll have to try this with my favorite foundation and see how it works.

November's Items:
  • Benefit Cosmetics Air Patrol Eyelid Primer
  • Nova Scotia Fisherman Extreme Skin Care Lip Balm
  • Revlon Professional Style Masters Modular Hair Spray
  • The Face Shop Character Mask
Eyelid Primer
Airpatrol BB cream eyelid primer contains and EnviroDefend complex known to help guard your eyelids against sun and pollutants. It also extends the wear of eyeshadow for long-lasting colour that won't crease, fade or smear. 4.0mL $38 Available at Shoppers Drug Mart and Sephora.
I haven't really heard much about this product, but I am always looking for a better primer, so I can't wait to finally try this out!

Lip Balm
Our Lip Care is created using 100% natural ingredients and contains 93% organic materials. Apply as needed. 9.9g $6.95 Available at NovaScotiaFisherman.com
I was excited to try this, until I opened it and smelled the rosemary.. I am not a fan of the scent at all... I can tolerate the body balm I got from this brand because I use it on my hands and in small amounts. 

Hairspray
Spray Modular Hairspray on dry hair. For best results, hold about 30 cm away from the hair. Medium hold hairspray, perfect for everyday use. 500mL $19.95 Available at Professional Salons Across Canada.
I wasn't thrilled to receive hairspray in my box, because I hardly ever use it... I also prefer a very strong hold hairspray, usually medium holds do nothing for my hair and the curls fall out so fast.

Face mask
Wash face. Pull out the mask and carefully place it on the face. Remove after 10-15 minutes and tap lightly to absorb the remaining essence into the skin. 3 masks for $9 Available in stores and online at thefaceshop.ca as of December 2015
I have and have used a few different things from the face shop before and I really do like their products.

That concludes Blogmas Day 2!
What is your favorite subscription box?
xoxoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment