Sunday 6 December 2015

Christmas Time In Toronto! (Blogmas Day 6)

Welcome to Blogmas day 6! Today, I wanted to share some of the Christmas magic that's been going on in the city! I've seen a lot of really neat decorations around town and everything just feels so festive! I really want to go out and look at Christmas lights, but I don't think I'll have enough time this year.. Perhaps when I go back home my sister and I can go look at all the lights over there.



















That's all for day 6!
What's your favorite kind of decoration?
I would have to say that mine are lights!
xoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. My fave decoration are lights and tinsel but I love colourful lights

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love lights! I also love how glittery tinsel makes everything look, it adds such a magical touch :)

      Delete