Thursday 1 August 2013

All About Felix!

Hey there!


I thought I would share with you my little feather baby Felix! He (or she we still have no idea, the vet said it would be a little harder to tell because Felix is a multicoloured bird) is a budgie that my hubby and I got back in March 2011 as a companion for my bird Prinny (unfortunately my Prinny died this past January from cancer... I miss my little dood all the time...) They got a long pretty well, but Felix likes to be on his own rather than sharing everything with another bird. He's got a really unique personality, and he thinks he's the boss of everyone and everything lol Felix has to be the most spoiled bird ever! He has a ton of toys and he gets treats (not that often) and he has a room to fly around and be free in. He is a little over 2 years old now, he doesn't do any tricks but he's pretty hand tamed. I'm trying to get him to eat fruits and veggies these days and hopefully it goes well. He's had watermelon before and I think he liked it. He loves cartoons and music and he likes to just hang out and watch me do whatever. I spend a lot of time with him and talk to him all day. (I don't think he'll ever talk though, because he spent a good part of his life with another bird, and Prinny spent almost all of his life with a companion, so he never learned to talk either and they mimic eachother... Oh well I don't care if he learns to talk, I love to listen to him chatter away all day!) I'm a huge animal lover and I really feel like birds are great options for pets. (Of course animals are more than just pets and all of the ones I've ever had were definitely family!) He is so adorable I can't stand myself sometimes ha ha ha I'm always in awe of him and I love him to bits! 


This is 2 days after we first got Felix


















Sorry if you didn't find this interesting, but I really love my budgie buddy so much!

Do you have any fuzzy, furry, feathery or scaly friends??

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment