Monday 5 August 2013

Food Adventures! (Time For Sweets!)

Hey everyone!

My hubby and I were talking about croissants the other day and somewhere in the conversation chocolate croissants came up and my hubby said he wanted one! I'm not exactly sure how I came up with this idea, but I bring to you Nutella and Marshmallow s'mores type croissants! (Talk about random! I'm sure s'mores have been done in every way possible by now, but I've never seen this before lol) Let's get started!

This is going to make four croissants (If you get the smaller dough, you can make more, I did mini pumpkin pie croissants for Thanksgiving last year)


Ingredients: 


  • 1 can of croissant dough (I'm using Pillsbury Grands)
  • A jar of Nutella (I'm using the generic Walmart brand lol)
  • A bag of small marshmallows (also using the Walmart brand)

Plus a cookie sheet, some foil (I always use foil it makes clean up a lot easier!) a butter knife or cake spatula to spread the Nutella and a taste tester haha I'm using my hubby for this! (After all he did inspire this creation!)

Directions:

Put some foil on your cookie sheet, set it aside and preheat your oven to 375 F. Now pop open your can of dough, roll it out and tear it along the perforated lines. Next lay the triangles out on your cookie sheet and spread on a thin layer of chocolatey hazelnut goodness and then sprinkle some mini marshmallows all over. Finally loosely roll your dough up biggest side to smallest side and pop them in the oven (once it's preheated of course!) and let it cook for about 17-19 minutes or until they are golden brown! Let them cool a bit and serve them up with a big glass of ice cold milk! Enjoy!













That's all for today!

These turned out really well!


xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment