Wednesday 28 August 2013

Movie Time!

Hey!



Yesterday the hubby and I took his younger cousin to the movies and we saw Planes! I have to admit that it was better than I expected and some parts were pretty funny. It's your basic underdog hero type story, but I enjoyed it quite a bit. I knew it was something my hubby would like to see, because he's pretty obsessed with planes haha! Before the movie started we got to the mall about an hour early, so we went to EB Games and yes I got another Sims 3 expansion pack! (University Life!!) I haven't had much time to play yet, but after this post I'm jumping back into the world of the Sims and seeing everything University Life has to offer! After the movie I couldn't resist getting my favourite from Starbucks (I also needed some caffeine) and I was compelled to head over to the Disney Store to look at their Planes merchandise (yeah... having a movie theatre in the mall is not always a good thing hahaha!) We ended up getting a Turbo Dusty figure (now I'm fueling my hubby's obsession, but it's something he loves so I'm not complaining) and I saw the new limited edition princess dolls (they come with their prince).. OMG I WANT THEM ALLLLLLLL! They are so gorgeous! Unfortunately they are also $150 EACH (crying inside) so I won't be getting any of them as I can't justify spending that kind of money on something that I'll only be looking at on occasion (not to mention it's only going to collect dust...) Oh well! I took a picture of my favourite Princess so I'm content enough with that. Today's adventures consist of my playing the Sims and being dragged to Golf World to be bored out of my mind for another hour while my hubby, his brother and two cousins decide whether or not they're going to buy a set of clubs and a whole lot of nonsensical jibber jabber about golf that I can't be bothered to listen to because if I do my brain may melt and run out of my ears... Also they are so indecisive so they'll go back and forth about being serious about playing and they don't want to spend the money if they won't be going (mostly coming from my hubby's brother) and I know at least my hubby and his cousins are serious about playing golf regularly, because they haven't stopped talking about it since they came back Sunday... I'll stop boring you right now, because as I type this out I'm getting bored just thinking about it! (no offence if golf is your sport.. I just find everything about it boring..)




Simple outfit.. Top: Walmart, Cami and Jeans: Old Navy
Yep.. We're NERDS! =P
Coffee Frappuccino and Iced Caramel Macchiato


2 comments:

  1. University life is absolutly amazing :) your going to love it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I played it for a few hours the other day and I LOVE it LOL I love how they made it!

      Delete