Friday 2 August 2013

Shopping Adventures! (Random Stores And A Mini Haul!)

Hey there!



I went to a few different stores today and wanted to share the items I got! I went to: HMV (A music store) Ardene (An accessory store) Walmart (No surprise there lol) and The Superstore (It's sort of like Target and Walmart.. I think it's supposed to be the Canadian version??) I got some necessities and a few extras! Let's get to it!


The Necessities:


  • Razors 
  • Makeup remover wipes
  • Vitamins
  • Soy Milk (not really a necessity, but I didn't think it would fit with the rest of what I got) 


The Neutrogena Hydrating Make Up Remover Wipes are my all time favourites, I've tried just about all the brands out there and nothing takes my makeup off as effortlessly and effectively as these do. I kind of wish they came in a package of more than 25 though...

Those aren't the razors I normally get, but they were the cheapest and I just needed some, so not being picky over here lol

These vitamins are the EXACT same as the One A Day brand, but they were about $3 CAD cheaper! (Stupid brand names!)

I LOVE the Natura brand soy milk! It's so yummy and completely organic unlike the silk brand that I normally drink.. (Chocolate Silk says that it is only 86% organic) plus they come in these cute little boxes, it's really convenient to just grab and go!



The Extra Goodies:

  • Five Finger Death Punch (New Album!!) [I was SO STOKED to get this! FFDP is my favourite band!] 
  • 3 necklaces: 2 owls and a random gem (Ardene was having a 3 for $15 sale)
  •  A super cute ceramic owl candle holder
  •  2 Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Nail Polishes (370 No Hard Feelings & 270 Solid Love)


Unfortuneately these didn't photograph well... It's dark out and the lighting in this room is bad..
The owls are much cuter in person..






Like I said in the caption FFDP is my favourite band, so when my hubby saw that they had a new album out (I was a couple days late though haha) I had to go back in the store and get it! (PS it's pretty awesome!)

I wasn't really looking to buy anything when I went to the accessory store, but then I saw the silver owl with the black polka dot feathers and it was pretty much over! My favourite of the three is the gold owl and I really wish it photographed better, because it's really much prettier in person (I'm probably going to wear it tomorrow lol) They had a sale going on (3 for $15) and I really wanted to find another owl, but the other ones they had weren't that great.. (There was another one with coloured feathers and it looked as if it were moulting... Yea not pretty.. LOL) At the last minute I got the random gem necklace.. I'm thinking that I should have gotten the pink gem instead of the green one... Quel dommage... Oh well such is life lol

The owl wasn't an impulse buy like the other goodies, I have been looking around for cute owls to add to my collection for a while now and I saw some other colours and though they were just as adorable I held out on getting one... Until I saw this one that is! He is now a part of my collection..

I think Sally Hansen repackaged their hard as nails collection, and I was thrown off at first because I thought they were new until I saw the name.. They were $2 CAD each, so I picked out a lilac colour and another hot pink colour (as if I need more pink polish haha) I plan on using the purple one for my nails next! I like these bottles better than the round ones, because they take up a lot less space...





That's all today!


xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment