Wednesday 7 August 2013

My Glam Bag Favourites!

Hey there everyone!


Since it's a new month, it means my new bag should be arriving fairly soon! I thought I would take some of my favourite items from my last three bags and share them with you! I figured I could do this every three months, so it's not too many or too few items and it gives me some time to actually try the products out. (My Glam Bag posts are my first impressions, I basically show you what I got as soon as I get my bag...) I subscribed to Ipsy back at the end April and I got my first bag in May and I have been continuously impressed with each bag! (I can't wait for my August bag!) Okay! On to the items!


From the May Bag 


  • Juice Beauty Organic Lip Gloss in Champagne
  • Zoya nail polish in Neely

I am in LOVE with the Juice Beauty lip gloss! Since I got it, I've been using it almost every time I wear makeup! It's smooth and not sticky and it smells like lemon cake! I like to wear it on top of my E.L.F Nicely Nude lipstick, but it works great over any colour because it's so sheer.


I have been loving Mint and I already had a few minty nail polishes in my collection when I got this one. What separates this from the others is the subtle light minty colour, its more of a green mint than a blue mint, and I really love it. Plus the formula is really nice, this polish lasts me all week without chipping and I don't put a top coat on it! 


From the June Bag

  • Cailyn Gel Liner in Iron
  • Starlooks Lip Liner in Tipsy

I like the Cailyn liner for when I'm wearing less makeup, it makes my eyes pop and it lasts pretty long. I've only used it a couple times, and I'm really loving it.. The only downfall is the price.. This one is $21 on their website, which I don't think I would personally pay for a liner, my Essence gel liner works just as well and was I think only $3.99 CAD...

I pair the Starlooks lip liner with another of my favourite glam bag items and they look pretty nice together... This is a orange-y coral, and it is such a pretty bright colour! You get so much product and it just glides on the lips, I love that it's really creamy and pigmented and it lasts for quite a while!


From the July Bag

  • POP Beauty Pouty Pop Crayon in Coral Crush
  • Big Sexy Hair Weather Proof Humidity Resistant Spray
The pouty pop crayon is another item I've been using a lot since I got it! I'm really into neons and bright colours these days and this is just a GORGEOUS bright coral pink colour! I'll either wear it on it's own for a subtle punch of colour, or I'll pair it with the Starlooks liner for a bigger pop of colour and I've also put the Juice Beauty gloss on top for a muted colour. Any way you wear it, it looks great and I really want more of these crayons in different colours! ha ha ha (they have a  Pouty Pop Crayon Kit on their website for only £18 and if it was in stock I would be all over that! I think I'll be stocking the Pop Beauty website until I can get my hands on those crayons ha ha!)

I was pretty surprised with this humidity resistant spray from Big Sexy Hair, I didn't think it was going to be all that good but I LOVE it! I at first thought it was like a hair spray, but it's more like a powdery spray (for lack of a better description...) I spray it on my hair after I blow it dry and it tames the frizz and keeps it from getting frizzy when I go out.. I really hope I can get this product in Canada or I'll be making my sister send me some from California ha ha ha!





I finally added some swatches!
Left to right: Pop crayon, Starlooks lip liner, Cailyn liner and Juice Beauty gloss


Are you Subscribed to Ipsy??
If so, what are your favourites from the last three bags?


xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment