Tuesday 20 August 2013

Mini Makeup Haul (Hard Candy)

Hey there!

So the hubby and I went to our local Walmart today to get some of the basics.. (Boring I know lol) and it was pretty packed today because of the back to school sale going on.. Which leads me to my find! As I was browsing the sale bins of all the school essentials I came across a $1 bin and in said bin was all of these cute little Hard Candy cosmetics! It looked pretty picked over by the time I got to it, but I managed to get a couple things:


  • Plumping Serum Lipgloss in Uptown Girl
  • Ginormous Lash Volumizing Mascara in Blackout
  • Take Me Out Liner Eyeliner in Abyss
  • 2 Baked Eyeshadows in High Maintenance and Bad Reputation

The only Hard Candy product I've tried is their primer (not a huge fan, but it does the job) so I'm excited to try some of their different products and it's awesome that these are mini sized, so I didn't have to spend the full amount on something I may or may not like... Of course if I do end up liking them I'll be more than willing to spend the full price for the full sized product.. (You can't go wrong for a buck though! Ha ha)





That's all for today!



xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment