Saturday 3 August 2013

Family Fun Time! (Glow In The Dark Mini Golf)

Hey everyone!



Today was a family fun day! My hubby, two of his cousins, his brother and I decided that we should go mini golfing when we went bowling last time, so we did today! lol We went to the Putting Edge in Vaughan (On Interchange Way right next to Dave and Busters for those of you in the area) I prefer the glow in the dark courses in Niagara Falls compared to this one, but it's still a lot of fun! (Also pretty inexpensive, $10.50 CAD per person over 13 and if you want unlimited play, it's only $2 CAD more) We didn't keep score, because we pretty much fail at mini golf LOL although our cousin Kevin got two holes in one and our little cousin Mandy got the best shot of the night, with a crazy hole in one! I unfortunately didn't get a hole in one, but I'm pretty sure if we were keeping score I beat my hubby mwahahahaha (we are competitive but in a fun way, we're never mean about it) We all had a good time and I can't wait for our next family outing! (Not sure what it will be, but we want to go to Wonderland and The EX (a theme park and a fair) so we'll see what happens!




























That's all for today!

Have you done any fun family activities lately??



xoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. This looks so fun :) , We have a mini golf course not far from where we live & I really want to go as it looks so amazing :) great blog yet again girly :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You should definitely go, it's tons of fun! =P

      Delete