Friday 9 August 2013

Shopping Adventures! (On-line Edition! BH Cosmetics)

Hey there everyone!


I used to be a HUGE on-line shopper! Not so much these days, because I really try to cut back on my spending in general (try being the key word LOL) I've been looking into getting some new make up brushes, but I'm not quite willing to spend $100 on a set... yet... I have some brushes already, mostly from E.L.F. and they're pretty good, I've had some of them for a year now and they've held up quite nicely. They shed a little but over all they're pretty decent. Anyway like I said I was looking around for brushes, and I wanted to try out some different brands to see what I prefer.. I want to get some Real Techniques brushes, since everyone raves about how good they are, but I came across an offer from BH Cosmetics that I couldn't help but take! They've been having flash sales on some of their products and last week they had a 12 piece brush set for only $12! They are normally $24 so half off was pretty good. It came in a faux leather case that snaps shut, and I won't be using it for everyday use because I keep my brushes in a container, but it will come in handy for traveling.. These brushes are SO SOFT! I got the set with the pink handles and white with pink bristles. The bristles are made from synthetic materials. I can't wait to try them out! 



The set comes with:


  1. Dual Sided Brow and Lash 
  2. Spoolie
  3. Skinny Eyeliner Brush
  4. Fine Eyeliner Brush
  5. Angled Eyeliner Brush
  6. Smudge Brush
  7. Fan Brush
  8. Flat Eyeliner Brush
  9. Small Eyeshadow Brush
  10. Eyeshadow Brush
  11. Blush Brush
  12. Powder Brush

I'll probably be looking into more powder/blush/foundation type brushes in the future, I feel like with this set and my E.L.F. set I have enough eye brushes for the time being! 








What are your favourite brushes?

(I forgot to mention that BH Cosmetics ships not only to the US and Canada but also Internationally!)



xoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment