Saturday 30 November 2013

Favourites Of The Month! (Part 2 [November 2013])



Welcome back to my favourites of the month!


Part 2 of the list:
  • Clothes
  • App
  • Book
  • Game
  • Hairstyle
  • Activity
  • Movie
  • Coffee/Tea
  • Accessory
  • Miscellaneous 
Clothes

I've kept it on the comfy and warm side this month, mostly because it's getting quite cold out now. Some of my favourite items to wear this month were:
  • Cardigans
  • Long sleeve tops
  • Sweaters
  • Leggings


App

I don't have a new favourite app this month... I haven't downloaded anything really new from the app store for quite some time now, but I have been using Instagram a lot more lately. I'm slightly obsessed with IG ha ha and I'm adding new photos almost everyday, especially this month.


Book

My favourite book this month isn't an actual book, it's my e-reader! I've had my e-reader for a couple years now and I put it down for a while, mostly because I still prefer an actual book. I usually keep my e-reader in my purse, so I can read something if I'm out for a long period of time or if I'm travelling. Recently however, I dug it out of my purse and decided to start using it again, and I still love it as much as I did when I first got it! It's really convenient, especially for travel because it can hold a decent amount of books on one device and mine fits right in my purse, plus it's very lightweight.


Game

I am sad to admit (from a lifelong gamer standpoint) that I haven't been gaming very much recently.. I have however decided to start making more time to play and I've been playing a few games this month! 
  • Kirby's Epic Yarn for Wii: I LOVE the way this game was made! The design combines my love for sewing and my love for video games and to make it even better it's got Kirby! I like how the world maps are interactive and the items you acquire from certain levels are used in creative ways to open up other levels. Kirby can transform his yarn body into various objects to suit his surroundings.
  • Mario Kart 7 for 3DS: They've added some new features this time around, along with a few new items and I'm also loving the new levels! They have some levels from previous versions, but some are slightly altered from their original state. Over all I really like this version, but I do wish they had more of a variety of characters to choose from, the way they do in the Wii version.
  • New Super Mario Bros. 2 for 3DS: There are a lot of the same features and concepts in this game as there were in the last one, but they have added some new items and of course all new levels and I have been really into this game for the month!

Hairstyle

Keeping on the simple side of things once again, I haven't really been doing anything drastic with my hair.. I'll usually leave my hair down and maybe add a little poof in the front, or I'll do a side braid.. I've been alternating between a regular braid and a fishtail braid. Simple but cute!




Activity

My favourite activity hands down this month has been putting up our Christmas tree and decorating the house! I am always so excited for Christmas and my birthday! It truly is the best time of the year!


Movie

I haven't been to the movies in so long it seems like! I have watched a few movies at home and my favourites this month were: Django Unchained and The Raven. (I know I'm a tad late on these) If you haven't seen either I definitely suggest doing so! They were both so good!



Coffee/Tea

My favourite coffee this month has been the Peppermint Mocha from Starbucks! I usually go for the Gingerbread Latte for this time of the year, but Peppermint Mocha has been calling my name and I just can't resist! ha ha!


Accessory

I've been wearing the same set of jewellery this month... I got a very pretty heart necklace and matching earrings from my hubby for one of our anniversaries; they are so delicate and dainty, and I just feel like they dress up any outfit.


Miscellaneous 

I have a couple random favourites and they are:
  • Candles: Mint Chocolate from B&BW and Black Cherry from Michael's
  • My Nintendo 3DS
  • My owl candle holders
Not too sure if you can tell, but I have the midnight purple 3DS (My hubby got it for me for Christmas last year, he knows me so well!)

Things I'm looking forward to next month:

  • Going back home! (18 days!)
  • Celebrating Christmas at my Granny's
  • Seeing my Dad and spending our birthday together
  • Spending time with my besties who have always been there for me even 3,000 miles away
  • Seeing my family
  • Shopping
  • Enjoying my winter holiday
  • Making tons of fun and amazing memories that I will cherish forever


That's all for now lovelies!
What are some things you're looking forward to next month?

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment