Monday 18 November 2013

Mini Bath And Body Works Haul!

The other day my hubby and I went to our mall to begin the arduous task of Christmas shopping.. Of course I had to stop into B&BW and of course they were having sales and OF COURSE I had to buy something! haha I wanted to go crazy with the candles, but I held back and didn't get ANY.. (Boo) I did however finally pick up some more of those scentportable refill discs! (The last time I went they had 2 scents both of which I didn't like...) This time around they had some Christmas-y scents and they were also on sale buy 4 get 2 free; PLUS when we went they were apparently having their "happy hour" sale going on, so it was 25% off on top of the sale prices! These go for $3.50 a piece, (I got 6) which without any promotions or sales, would have made my total $21.00 not including tax... I spent a total $11.84 tax included. 



One Cinnamon Stick disc isn't pictured here, because it's being used in our car.



The scents I picked up were:



  • 3 Cinnamon Stick (cinnamon is my all time favourite Christmas/Winter scent)
  • 2 Twisted Peppermint
  • 1 Island Margarita (my hubby liked this one and even though it's not a Christmas/Winter scent I liked it too, so we got one haha)

My cute owl scent holder, it currently has one of the Cinnamon Stick portables in it... Of course I got an owl haha..


That's all for today lovelies!
What is your favourite or go to Christmas/Winter scent?

xoxox


No comments:

Post a Comment