Saturday 9 November 2013

My November Ipsy Glam Bag!

It's that time again!


This month's theme is "Glam it up". I was pretty surprised when my goodie bag came in the mail, because I got last month's bag a little late and I hadn't yet received my confirmation e-mail.... (not complaining in the least! ha ha) Once again I am very impressed with the products I received and the bag is so adorable! I got 6 items this time around, because Michelle Phan (creator of Ipsy) has come out with her very own make up line: EM by Michelle Phan; so this time around we got an item from her cosmetics line along with the other items.



On to this month's goodies:




  1. Tresemme extra hold hair spray with humidity resistance
  2. Nailtini nailpolish in the colour Champagne 
  3. Pixi bronzer in Subtly Suntouched
  4. Starlooks gem pencil in Topaz
  5. Be a bombshell lip crayon in Hot Damn
  6. Em pillow plush cushiony lipbalm in creamsicle







On the left is the lip crayon, then the gem pencil and lastly the bronzer


That's all for now lovelies!!
What goodies did you get this month?

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment