Friday 8 November 2013

D.I.Y Clothes Pin Christmas Ornaments

Hi all!


I thought I would throw some more DIY crafty fun stuff on here and what better place to start than with Christmas! I have plans on doing a few more Christmas craft posts in the very near future so stay tuned!


O.k. for this project you need a few things:



  • Clothes Pins (I got mine from Walmart in a pack of 50 for about $2)
  • Paints
  • Paint Brushes
  • Various items to decorate with (I had buttons, jingle bells, pipe cleaners, ribbons, etc.)


I made a snowman, a reindeer, a Christmas tree and a candy cane..
 

I painted the clothes pin in the body colour first, let it dry and then added any details. That's pretty much it! This is a super simple craft that looks so adorable and you can use them to hold your Christmas cards! (I want to make a card holder using ribbons, but if you don't like that idea you could affix a magnet to the back and stick them on the fridge to either hold a picture or a card or you can just use them alone for decoration.) You can also glue some ribbons onto them and hang them from your tree!











That's all for today lovelies!
What kind of Christmas crafts are your favourite to make??

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment