Monday 2 September 2013

Out and about! (Dave and Busters)

Hey again!



Our plans this weekend didn't go accordingly, which happens to everyone sometimes right?? We were supposed to go to the Ex (Canadian Exhibition) with a couple friends, but the weather and parking weren't permitting.. So instead of letting the rest of the day go to waste, we randomly decided to go to Dave and Busters! If you were wondering or didn't know, D&B is a huge arcade with tons of different games and you can also win tickets to redeem for prizes... We had a good time and ironically ended up with enough tickets to get the EXACT blender we had our eye on for the last couple months! (Crazy right??) after that we headed to Denny's for a very late dinner... I didn't get a chance to take photos while we were out to eat, because my phone died on me.. (Which usually never happens) its not my favourite place to eat, but the food is pretty decent and affordable... My hubby's little cousin (who isn't so little any more *cries* they sure grow up fast) spent the night and I love having her over, it's always so much fun! (Family has always been really important to me) Once again many more good memories were made and fun times were had by all!




She won 1,000 tickets on her second try!

























What did you do this weekend??


xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment