Wednesday 25 September 2013

Online Shopping Adventures! (eBay!)

Hey there!


I've said before that I used to be a huge online shopper, and my favourite place to go was and still is eBay! You can find a plethora of various types of items to buy or bid on and some things you can get for a heck of a steal! I like to buy random things, but today I wanted to share a few accessories that I've bought off eBay.. Now unlike Amazon, eBay has some less than reputable sellers out there.. It's sort of a coin toss with the things you buy and the people you buy from... I've always gotten my items and in good condition, my hubby on the other hand has not been so fortunate... SO a thing to look out for is the feedback! I like to go with someone with a high positive feedback (now with power sellers it's not always logical to find someone with only 100% positive feedback, because they sell so many items on a regular basis and you just can't please some people no matter how hard you try..) I don't go with anyone under a 95% rating, and even then I check their most recent feedback and see how many negative ratings they got... Over all I've been happy with everything I've ever bought from eBay and I've been buying from the site for the last 6 years now... If you would rather go down the safer way, maybe stick to Amazon. (they also have a ton of awesome stuff)

Any way! Here is my most recent accessory purchase:




Simple but cute right?? This is a turquoise and white rope bracelet with little metal trinkets..


Here are some of my past purchases:
















That's all for today lovelies!

Do you have a favourite accessory purchase from Amazon or eBay? 


xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment