Thursday 12 September 2013

My September Ipsy Glam Bag!

Hey!


So it's that time again! This month I received my glam bag before I even got my confirmation email, and it was a complete surprise when I checked the mail yesterday! The theme for this month is "Classic Beauty" (This time around I'm not going to go into the products, I'm thinking of saving that for a monthly favourites or my next Glam Bag favourites... Simply because I haven't tried anything out yet...)






Lets get to it! 

Items I received this month:


  • 3 Freeman's paper facial masks:

1 blue agave hydrating mask for dry skin 
1 rose facial brightening mask for dull skin 
1 star fruit facial purifying mask for oily/combination skin
  • NYX eyeshadow in the shade charcoal
  • Starlooks kohl eyeliner pencil in the color obsidian 
  • Cailyn tinted lipbalm in the shade big apple
  • It's so big volumizing mascara











Left to right: Starlooks pencil, NYX eyeshadow and Cailyn tinted lipbalm...





~That's all for now lovelies!~

What did you get this month??



xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment