Monday 16 September 2013

My Weekend (In Photos)

Hey!


I thought it was fun to post some of my weekend through pictures, so I decided to do it again! This weekend we went shopping on Orfus Road (it's a long stretch of road that has nothing but outlet stores! Everything is so affordable! It's pretty amazing!) we also got to hang out with family and we played some Wii and went to Dairy Queen for some ice cream (Yum!) I wish my little bears (my hubby's two younger cousins, they're more like little sisters to me) could have spent the night but it's school time now, so I don't want to get in the middle of whatever their routine is...(they are just growing up too fast!) *sad face* Anyway! We had some pretty nice weather for a change, and it was nice to be out and about!

I found this to be quite hilarious LOL
Newest goodies!
This is after sneezing for about 5 minutes straight... UGH I hate allergies!! Good thing I decided not to wear makeup!
Owl purses! 

Italian Sausage YUM!
Italian Sausage










I didn't have enough time to really look around and shop.. Sirens was the only place I bought anything... Oh well, there's always next time!
I took my Hello Kitty Tote bag instead of my Coach swing pack (I strained my right shoulder and it irritates my shoulder to wear a cross body bag.. BOO (But this bag is really cute and is perfect for shopping!
Time to go home!

Felix decided to take a bath!
In order: Koopa was me, Yoshi was my hubby and baby peach and peach were his cousins
I'm always first player! heh heh
SOOOOOO GOOD!




That's all lovelies!

How was your weekend??

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment