Wednesday 2 October 2013

Inexpensive Makeup Buy! (Bonnebell)

Hi again!


I bring yet another inexpensive makeup buy! Bonne Bell is normally a pretty affordable brand, however today I picked up 2 items for a dollar each! (SCORE! ha ha) I went to Dollarama with the hubby just to look around at their Halloween decorations (I am SUPER stoked for Halloween!) Of course I couldn't pass up the opportunity to check out their beauty section (say what you will about the dollar store, but they do sometimes carry quality brands like Revlon, Sally Hansen and even E.L.F and for usually only a dollar!) I didn't care much for their nail polish selection this time around, I did however pick up these two Bonne Bell items: a Lip Lites lipgloss in Metallic Mocha and a Glimmer Bronzer in Gold N' Glitz. The Lip Lites run for about 3-4 dollars each and the Glimmer Bronzer runs for about 4-5 dollars each. Still pretty affordable. Getting these beauties for only a dollar each was pretty sweet though! I wish they had more of a selection for the Lip Lites, unfortunately the store I was at only had the Mocha one... Which is fine by me, because I gravitate toward the neutrals; I'll have to pick up the Strawberry Parfait eventually because everyone seems to rave about it and I would love to know what it's all about...






Bronzer on left and lipgloss on right.. I don't much care for the smell of the bronzer, but the gloss smells like chocolate!




That's all for today lovelies!!

Did you make any inexpensive purchases lately?


xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment