Tuesday 22 October 2013

Bath And Body Works Haul!





So, I went to B&BW with the sole intention of getting one of those scent disc things for your car... Turns out my store only had 2 scents, neither of which I was particularly fond of... (not to mention I only really wanted a seasonal scent, something Fall or Winter. Flannel is not exactly my idea for either..) On the plus side, they were having a 7 for $25 special on all of their soaps and I honestly couldn't pass that up! (especially since I don't seem to have any Fall scents and only maybe 2 Winter scents left in my "collection") I ended up getting 8, because it was buy 7 for $25 and get one more for free... (talk about random?) The free one I got was Peach Bellini, which I think is my all time favourite scent. (and it's more of a Spring/Summer scent but I don't care! haha)




Any way I picked up:


  • Vermont Sugar Maple
  • Sugared Vanilla Wish
  • Candy Cane Bliss
  • Crisp Golden Pear
  • Fresh Sparkling Snow
  • Peach Bellini
  • Black Cherry Merlot
  • Warm Vanilla Sugar (another of my all time favourites)
They all smell SO amazing and it was hard to choose which one to put in my washroom after my Fresh Picked Pomegranate is done.. (My hubby picked Vermont Sugar Maple) I always get the deep cleansing kind, because I don't really care for the foaming ones.... I really wish I could have gotten some of the Pumpkin collection, but those were no where in sight when I finally got around to going... Oh well! There's always next year!





That's all today lovelies!

Is anyone else super excited for Winter??



xoxoxo 

3 comments:

  1. we don't have a b&b in england :( but , I can get some things online (but not the candles as they are like £30 for one plus postage). I got a nice strawberry smelling hand sanitiser & omg I love it so much x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really glad we got B&BW over here a few years back; I never buy online because the shipping costs are so outrageous.. I should try and stock up on some things when I go back home and just mail them up here haha...The big candles are great, but yeah pretty expensive... I got one a while back when they were having their big sale for about half price (and it's the only 3 wick one I own haha) The mini ones are quite good too! The scent pay off is really good and those are the ones that are normally on sale =]

      Delete
    2. I also love their hand sanitizers, and their body spray/mists are my favourite! (because I'm allergic to most perfumes, they're just too strong for me..) I pretty much love EVERYTHING from B&BW hahaha

      Delete