Friday 18 October 2013

My October Ipsy Glam Bag!

It's that time once again! 




I know I'm always excited for the new month to come, so I can see what amazing goodies Ipsy is going to send me next! The bag this month is pretty cute and simple, and I've been pretty impressed with all the bags I've gotten so far (not including the contents, which are also awesome, but I love how Ipsy is always changing it up! Instead of the same old box you might get from other subscription services, you get a cute little cosmetics bag which you can use and reuse instead of discarding like said box.) Any way this months theme was "The Art of Beauty" and I was happy with 4 of the 5 items I received. (The one I didn't care for was the cleansing wipes; like I've said before, I've tried so many different kinds/brands, but none compare to my Neutrogena wipes.)






This months goodies were:




  • La Fresh: Oil Free Face Cleanser Wipes
  • Coastal Scents: Medium Eyeshadow Brush
  • Big Sexy Hair: Blow Dry Volumizing Gel
  • Zoya Nail Polish: Neve
  • Wet N' Wild Fergie Center Stage Collection: Desert Festival

I didn't care for these, they just can't compare to my Neutrogena wipes and I didn't like the scent at all...
I can't wait to use this brush! It's so soft and dense!
I loved the last Big Sexy Hair product I got, so I'm really excited to see if this will help my usually flat hair (LOL)
GORGEOUS colour! I loved my last Zoya polish so I was really happy to have gotten another one!
This to me is Fall in a palette! There are a couple matte shades, a couple frosty shades and one glitter shade, I can't wait to try this out! 

You can't really see the first shade on my arm.. Hopefully it shows up better when I put it on...



That's all lovelies!

What did you get this month?


xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment