Friday 25 October 2013

Current Skin Care (Favourites Of Fall Series Part 3)




Welcome back to my Favourites of Fall Series! Today I wanted to share my current favourite skin care items. Since it's getting colder out and because I have VERY dry skin, I have to be more on top of my skin care... I have 7 products that I've been using and loving for the colder weather.




  1. St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Exfoliating Scrub
  2. Michael Todd Jojoba Charcoal Facial Scrub
  3. Garnier Body Intensive 7 Days Repairing Lotion (for extra dry skin)
  4. Garnier Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel Cream (for dry skin)
  5. Jamieson Pro Vitamina E 100% Pure Oil
  6. Blistex Lip Medix Lip Balm
  7. ELF Nourishing Cuticle Pen (with avocado and almond oils, vitamin fortified: E, A, C, & B5)




I like to alternate between these two scrubs, I use them about twice a week depending on how my skin is feeling. I love these scrubs, they really get the junk out of my face and my skin feels so soft and smooth after. They are gentle and they don't irritate my skin at all. 



I really love the Garnier 7 Days lotion, I've use the dry skin one in the Spring and Summer and this one for extra dry skin in the Fall and Winter. They smell amazing and they do a great job hydrating and keeping my skin soft.


This is either my third or fourth jar of this stuff and my skin LOVES it! I've tried other creams, and I never thought about using a gel until I randomly decided to try this out a while ago and I haven't looked back since! (This jar is nearly empty, so I'll be repurchasing a new one shortly...)


Because my skin needs all the help it can get ESPECIALLY in the colder months, I've added this little guy to my nightly skincare routine. It's an oil, but it's really thick so a little goes a long way for sure. I put this on my problem areas and let my skin drink it up over night.


These last two items aren't really skin care, but I use them as part of my nightly routine. The Blistex lipbalm is great for the colder months and when I get sick because those are the times I get really dry and chapped lips.. I really love the cuticle pen by ELF, it's super affordable and it really works! It repairs the skin around my nails... (because I have a bad habit of picking at my cuticles and the skin around my nails...)



That's all for today Lovelies!

What are your go to skincare items for the Fall and Winter??


xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment