Wednesday 18 December 2013

Travel Series Part 4! (What's In My Travel Make Up Bag??)

I thought I would share with you what makeup I'm going to be taking with me on my Christmas holiday! I really tried to narrow my selections down to things I wear on a regular basis, and also I added a few extras so I can change things up if I want. I'm not going to go into detail about these items, because I've already talked about everything in previous posts... Let's get started!


I got my makeup bag a few birthdays ago, and it used to hold every makeup item I owned... Needless to say I've collected a few more goodies since then ha ha! 



The products I am taking are:


Foundation & Primer
  • The Body Shop Skin Primer: Moisture It
  • Essence I Heart Stage Eyeshadow Base
  • The Body Shop All in One BB Cream ( 00 Lightest Skin Tones)
  • L'oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream (810 Fair)
  • Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation (Light 1 Porcelain Ivory)

Concealers & Powder
  • Garnier Skin Renew Anti Dark Circle Roller
  • Maybelline Cover Stick (Ivory)
  • Mirabella Perfecting Powder

Blush & Bronzer
  • The Body Shop All in One Cheek Shade (06 Guava)
  • Pixi Beauty Bronzer (Subtly Suntouched)

Eyebrows
  • Essence Eyebrow Designer Pencil (04 Blonde)
  • Chella Hello Beautiful Eyes Dazzling Dark Brown Eyebrow Color
  • ELF Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara

Eyeshadow
  • Essence Quattro Eyeshadow (11 Sea My Eyes)
  • Essence Quattro Eyeshadow (05 To Die For)
  • Cover Girl Eye Enhancers Eyeshadow (105 Cafe Au Lait)
  • Wet N' Wild Color Icon Trio (381B Sweet As Candy)
  • Wet N' Wild Color Icon Trio (383 B Knock On Wood)
  • Wet N' Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Collection (736 Petal Pusher)
  • Wet N' Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Collection (738 Comfort Zone)

Eyeliner & Mascara
  • Maybelline Master Precise (Black)
  • Starlooks Kohl Eyepencil (K01 Obsidian)
  • Essence Kajal Pencil (01 Black)
  • Starlooks Gem Pencil (GP02 Topaz)
  • Maybelline The Rocket Waterproof Mascara (Very Black)
  • Maybelline The Classic Waterproof Mascara (Very Black)

Lipstick & Lipgloss
  • Pop Beauty Pouty Pop Crayon (Coral Crush)
  • ELF Lipstick (Nicely Nude)
  • The Body Shop Colourglide Shine Lip Colour (01 Cheeky Coral)
  • Essence XXXL Shine Lipgloss (022 Nude Kiss)
  • Essence XXXL Shine Lipgloss (15 True Love)
  • Juice Beauty Lipgloss (Champagne)

Miscellaneous
  • Pencil Sharpener
  • Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths
  • Bobby Pins
  • Hair Ties


That's all for now lovelies!
What are your go to makeup items for travelling?

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment