Saturday 7 December 2013

Travel Series Part 2! (Essentials/Tips/Tricks!)



I'm bringing you a quick tip today for BEFORE you travel... Every time I'm going somewhere, whether it be for a few days, a week or a month I ALWAYS make a list before I start packing. It's so helpful and it takes some of the stress off. (Also I can have a goldfish like memory and if I didn't make a list I would most definitely forget something... *face palm*) I break my lists down into categories and even sub categories:



  • Clothes
  1. Tops
  2. Pants/Skirts
  3. Undergarments
  4. Socks
  5. PJ's
  6. Shoes
  7. ETC.
  • Toiletries
  1. toothpaste
  2. toothbrush
  3. shampoo
  4. conditioner
  5. body wash
  6. Moisturizer
  7. ETC.
  • Makeup
  • Jewellery
That is just a very rough sample of the kind of list I write up before I pack. After I write out my list, I then decide how many of each clothing item I need for the amount of time I'll be gone... It's a good idea to plan your outfits in advance, so you can bring pieces that work with other items and you can then vary your look without taking a lot of extra items! I also really try to narrow down jewellery and make up to the bare minimum, and only take what I know I'll wear for sure..  If you don't want to write your own, you can always Google a list.. There are probably a million out there! 

Don't forget to pack a kitty! LOL! (joking of course!)

That's my travel tip for today lovelies!

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment